Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Etsy Product

I've been working on a "secret" craft project this winter. Friends have raised their eyebrows at the amount of beads and craft wire I have been buying at Michael's and Hobby Lobby, trying to figure out just what I am doing.

These horseshoes were Christmas gifts to a lucky few people and now hang (hopefully!) by their doors, bringing them good luck. No one horseshoe is alike, and all of the horseshoes are recycled. (Aka used!) Some are dented, some are rusty, and some are bent. Each has its own character and is ready to hang on your wall or above your door & bring you good luck.

I'll be listing these in my Etsy shop soon -- unless they are sold before then. Prices vary & depend on the materials used. I can also do customized colors if you have a color scheme in mind.

Happy Chinese New Year!



No comments: