Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The un-photo blog

No photos today.

If I had been a little bit faster on the draw, I would have had a very neat one of a very realistic Santa walking through a parking garage in Springfield. But alas, I was too slow with the camera phone(or perhaps just mesmerized by his presence?).

The weather here has been cold (for the area, at least), and we are getting some freezing rain. I'm happy to be at home and know that I will be warm at night sandwiched between two snoring dogs.

I finished a fabulous project yesterday, and it's one I'm really excited about. Only two other people know about its existence! I can't share it here, as the recipient is one of my readers! I have one more big project that I plan to finish tomorrow, and then I am done a week early.

After Christmas, I will share photos of Christmas projects. Some of them will be available on the Cottage Studio page at OzarkHandcrafts.com.

No comments: