Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Counting down to Christmas

Another grey, cold and wet day here in the hollow! Even the dogs are tired of the cold and ice. Tomorrow's forecast calls for 50-degree temperatures. Take note of the Dutch art circle in the lower right-hand corner of my right window. It was a Christmas gift from Joyce last year & is supposed to bring luck in love. It seems to have worked its magic!


Thanks to my handy bottle of Modge Podge, I'm almost finished with my final Christmas project! Once that one's done, all that's left is the wrapping and some baking, and I can relax for the rest of the holiday!

I'm getting excited to hand out gifts -- some lucky folks will get theirs this weekend. I plan to bundle up and head up to the freezing north on either Sunday or Monday, depending on what the weather decides to do. Even though I spent 30 years in Minnesota, I'm cringing at the thought of below-zero temperatures. I know several of my readers are rolling their eyes right now -- sorry y'all.

No comments: