Monday, February 14, 2011

xoxo

Happy Valentine's Day! I have a hot date with two guys named Ben and Jerry tonight, so this will be short. Just wanted to pop in and share a few photos from the weekend.
And it was a beautiful weekend -- we went from having more than a foot of snow on the ground to snow that was perfect for snowball fights, to slush, and now mud! The pile of footwear in my front porch goes all the way from sorels to hiking boots to pink rubber boots. My floors are going to be covered with muddy pawprints for the next few months -- I have priorities, you know. The sun has been shining and the temperatures have been going up. I'm getting spring fever.

Saturday's sunset was gorgeous.

(The new phone takes pretty high-quality shots!)

It was prime eagle watching weather this weekend. I'm getting a little closer to getting THE eagle shot. Not quite there (especially with only a 200mm zoom lens), but closer.
This is a crop of the actual photo and I didn't run it through any image software (yet). Love it, though!

No comments: