Friday, October 1, 2010

Gypsy Girl

I can't believe the first of October is almost history. I suppose being crazy-busy has something to do with that. And taking a road trip to Texas! I had a great time in Texas, but it was way too short of a visit. Hopefully, the next trip will be longer and I can also make a side trip to Schulenburg to see Nikki and meet her angel, Avery! What can I say, other than I am part gypsy--I love to travel and can hit the road with just a few hours' notice.

Now that I'm home again (for now!), I have to buckle down and get to work. Magazine deadlines are staring me down. I got an unexpected new assignment from Demand Studios that will help my bottom line immensely. And my girl Brenda hooked me up with a sweet new gig writing for a soon-to-be-launched gardening website. That's not all--I have one more deal on deck that I am excited about, and it doesn't involve a computer or writing.

Now I better get to work on the writing that pays. Happy October!

No comments: