Thursday, September 23, 2010

Festivus

Saturday is the fifth annual Thomas Hollow Art Celebration. I've been a busy girl lately, working on my horseshoe projects. I still have to put on price tags and get everything else organized, but I think I'm ready! If you've ever been in "the hollow," you know we like to extend celebrations around here--start 'em early and go ALL weekend. In that spirit, people are gathering next door for chili, cornbread, campfire and music tomorrow evening. It will be nice to see friends I haven't seen in a while. And it will be a big change for me to be able to hear the guitar and banjo picking around the campfire.

The actual art festival is all day Saturday & we are hoping for a bigger turnout this year. Connection magazine ran an article and photos with a preview of the festival. Listen for the banjoes. And watch for photos.

No comments: