Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Calm

Busy week! The November magazine articles are in the editor and art director's hands. I saw the photos for a story I did on a local hunting resort and all I can say is WOW. Can't wait to see what kind of magic the AD does with them. On to December. I've also been tied up with the new gardening website gig--it should be going live soon. It's really a fun one.

Believe it or not, I still have time to read. A girl's gotta have things to do that don't involve the computer. At least...my eyes do. My poor, tired, bloodshot eyes. These books are checked off on my "read" list.

Trust me, my "to-read" list is very long. I have "Little Bee" coming via GoodReads BookSwap and I'm looking forward to reading that one this weekend. Might pack it up with a picnic lunch and take a hike this weekend. I suppose I should wear blaze orange in honor of hunting season, though, even if I am going to hike on private property.

Baxter loves hiking. He is, however, a little weird. Witness this:

Yeah, seriously. He thought he was going to drag and carry this "stick" home -- or get me to throw it. Goober. We've been enjoying the fall weather and getting in a short hike here and there. Loving the fall weather!

No comments: