Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Impulse purchase

I got a new area rug today! It was not really a planned purchase. I've been thinking about buying another area rug, since my hardwood floors tend to get cold -- a perk in the summer but definitely not in the winter. But every time I went shopping, I never liked what I saw in the stores.

Until today! And at 60% off, I just couldn't resist.


As you can see, Baxter has already claimed it -- he thinks I bought it for him and has already spread his chew toys all over it. I need to teach that dog to put his toys away.

My living room/reading nook is slowly but surely inching toward a southwest theme. When I win the lottery, the old sofa is out the door, in favor of a sweet, soft & comfy leather one. (Hey -- Dream On IS the name of this blog, you know.)

Short blog tonight. I have a magazine deadline!

No comments: