Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome to the world, baby girl!

Congrats to Brenda & Bobby, who are the super-proud parents of Sophia Ellen Overton. I'm so excited for them & can't wait to meet the new addition.

Yes, I am home from my East Coast trip. I've been slacking off on blogging as I settled back home. I promise to be a more conscientious blogger, as I know some of you check my page often to see what my latest adventure is.

It's been a busy week, getting back into the swing of things. I'm working on some handmade journals for the September Art Festival & I'm excited about how they are turning out. I've also worked on a couple of horses this week and have a contact who is putting in a good word with an equine vet in Arkansas. Hopefully that will create some more local work for me.

Have a great day!

No comments: