Saturday, July 12, 2008

Maine!

We made it to our destination late Wednesday pm! After a yummy stop at Ben & Jerry's in Vermont, we booked it for Lewiston. Liam was pretty excited about getting to his Gramma and Grampa's, and it would have broken the kid's heart if we'd stopped!

We spent Thursday enjoying the perfect weather -- spent time in the backyard pool & then had a delicious lobster boil for lunch. I could get used to this. Joyce & her mom have plans to show me the Maine coast, including a day trip to Peak Island. I can't wait -- love the ocean.

I STILL have to upload photos, and I have some cool, geeky ones to show. I got sidetracked, big-time: woke up about 4 a.m. Thursday with the flu. It's now Saturday evening & I am just starting to feel like I belong among the living. Getting sick on vacation sucks.

'Til next time. I'm going to try some Moxie tonight. Goodness knows, I need more of that.

No comments: