Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here comes summer!

My "Lisa & Baxter US Tour" offically begins for me tomorrow! We are off to St. Louis to work at a horse show for a few days, then head up to Springfield, Illinois, to watch the Springfield Mile flattrack race. (More on that in another blog.)

I can't wait. It is high time to take a break from life in the hollow. Harley, my 4-year-old QH gelding, was officially sold today (I sure hope I didn't just jinx it AGAIN). I had mixed feelings about that sale -- he is a nice horse, but I just don't have the time or funding to ride/pay for two horses. Plus, he has a great new home and owner & I think he is going to get spoiled with attention and treats.

Alisen and Huxley have been gone two weeks already. I miss them, but know they are having a ball on their tour of the West Coast.

See you on the road!

No comments: