Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where has November gone?

Greetings from Oklahoma City! Since my last post, we've elected our first African-American president, my friend & neighbor Alisen brought baby Roland into the world (he's a cutie pie!), and I've spent almost a week in Oklahoma City.

I'm here for the AQHA World Show, and it's been a great time so far. All of my clients have made the Finals in their respective classes. The Open 2-year-old Western Pleasure shows tomorrow afternoon, and I'm rooting for my friend & client Joetta Bell and "My Ace Is Hot" (aka Deuce) in this tough class. Keep your fingers & toes crossed they do well.

Once that class is over, I plan to hit the road for home. I'm looking forward to being home again -- the holidays are quickly approaching.

I have an ambitious goal for December: doing a daily photo (or more!) for a December Daily album. Check out this link at Studio A if you're interested:
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/december-daily-album-2008.html

There -- now I've committed to this project & will have to follow through. Hopefully that will carry over to my blog posts. I have a few topics brewing on the back burner.

No comments: