Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Friday!

It's Friday, it's raining, and I couldn't be happier.



Spending the day indoors -- catching up on reading, drinking hot tea and working on some projects for the Art Festival.



And I have new pink boots, which makes it fun to go out in the rain!
They brighten up an otherwise dreary day. I broke them in with a spirited game of fetch with Baxter. He's getting good at it -- and as a reward, I got him a "flinger thing." It's like a catapult for those tennis balls (check out www.chuckit.com), so I can throw them further, longer. It's a good way to wear him out a little when it's an "indoor day."

Off to the studio to play and create. Tomorrow, I'm celebrating Passover with friends. Bring out the Manischweitz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!! I love them! Great pic of them too. I still like my yellow and black bumble bee rain boats, but if I had to chose a back up pair, those would be it!!
And I agree, a pair of cheerful rain boots make the rain that much more tolerable.