Monday, April 21, 2008

Creature Feature

I have zero motivation to blog today. The nice weather and some unexplained restlessness means I have a short attention span.

I'm ready to get back to work on the show circuits -- this is probably the longest I have been home for a while. I am getting excited for this summer, as I have trips planned for the Springfield Mile, Michigan, Chicago and Maine.


As my regular visitors may have noticed, I have been taking more pictures lately. Despite dropping my camera when I was hiking last week & breaking the battery compartment lid, my camera is still functioning. It's nothing that a bit of duct tape can't fix.


To keep a trend going, I am starting a weekly "Creature Feature." Last week, it was a scorpion that seemed to freak out a few people. Give me a scorpion, a spider, a bug over a snake any day. (You definitely WON'T see any snake photos on this blog.) This week, the photo offering is much more tame. Hopefully, Alisen won't mind me pimping out her goats!

I got lucky with the time of day for this photo & captured a gorgeous spring evening. This pic shows one of the newest additions to the goat herd:


And another cutie:


Baby Daddy:


Hope you are having a great Monday!

No comments: