Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer is in the air!

I've been home for more than a month, and it is time, once again, to hit the road! North, east, west, south.... I'm literally going in all four directions.

And am I ever going to rack up the miles.

I just made the mistake of adding up miles on Mapquest. Let's just say I will tally nearly 5,000 miles on the road over the next month.

Yeah. My tailbone hurts just from thinking about it. Which reminds me, I need to get a pillow for that.

But before I can take off, I have one last commitment here in Missouri. I'm not sharing details until after the fact, but let's just say it has a taste of "Sweet Home Alabama" to it.

The blog will continue from the road -- in-between my freelance writing. I admit I've slacked on blogging lately, but why write for free when I can get paid for it?

No comments: