Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Tax Day!

So it's not a holiday many people celebrate (unless they are getting a refund), but happy Wednesday anyways!

For the record, I AM a procrastinator, but my tax forms went out last week. I was thankful I didn't have to include a check in the envelope.

I had a great birthday yesterday -- thanks to all the well-wishers. I am now at the age where I just say "29" when people ask me how old I am. Remember the days when we counted down the hours until we turned 21? What the heck were we thinking?

I think spring may officially be here to stay. I am absolutely itching to start planting seeds in my flower gardens! I may just get some plants for my hanging baskets so I can have some flowers on the porch & satisfy my itchy green thumb. In the meantime, my lawn is begging for some mowing and weed-whipping.

No comments: