Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Etsy

I've had an Etsy shop name saved and ready to showcase some "pretties" from my craft studio for over a year. Now, I finally committed to setting up my Etsy shop.

Please check it out:
http://www.cottagestudio.etsy.com/

I will be adding seasonal & special occasion cards and albums over the next few weeks (including the popular baby albums). I wish I could have included some Easter cards, but it is a little late in the game for that. Oh, well, here's a preview of some cards I'm sending out this week.




The butterfly card is one of my favorites! It's really more of a spring-themed card & may still show up on my Etsy shop.

I'm hoping Spring is here to stay -- after some very cold nights and gray, windy days, we've had a day of much-needed sunshine.


No comments: