Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthday!

Today's Stephanie B's birthday!! She's such a good friend, I had to give her a shout out. She's seen me through thick and thin: good times, bad times, all-night drives from Georgia, laughing til we just about pee our pants, Cracker Barrel dinners. And the Twilight movies! What can I say -- we may be hurtling toward 40 faster than we'd like, but we're still immature at heart.

To celebrate, we're heading to Tulsa. I hope the city is ready for us, because we tend to make a commotion wherever we go. Fortunately, we will have one-day-short-of-17 Amanda with us to chaperone (or embarass!). We're heading to see Eclipse at the IMAX and do some shopping. I hear there might be a visit to the Cheesecake Factory on deck as well.

And for the record, I'm Team Jacob!

No comments: