Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tulsa Time

I'm heading to Tulsa to tag along with some friends who are horse shopping & watch some of the NSBA World Show. Shopping is NOT on the agenda...at least the sort of shopping where money exchanges hands. I can look though, right?? It will be fun to see friends I haven't seen in a very long time.

I haven't been to a horse show since the AQHA World Show in 2008. For a person who used to go to almost all the big shows to work, that's a very, very long time. I'm still doing the equine massage on a limited basis -- and only doing farm calls.

Kind of an interesting shift. I quit the copywriting world in July 2000 to do the equine massage. Now, 10 years later, I seem to have quit the AQHA world to do freelance writing. Funny how things seem to come full circle.

No comments: