Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love Notes

I'm excited to introduce a new feature for this blog! As I continue to work on promotion materials and getting the OzarkHandcrafts.com site revved up and running (look for changes later this week), I'm working on some new craft projects. I want to feature some of them here.

In case you've been avoiding Wal-Mart lately or just don't believe in the commerciality of Valentine's Day: It's coming up fast.

Here are some of the latest creations from Cottage Studio:


Winged Love ^ Ric-Rac Love ^
Be Mine ^ Owl Love ^


I have more that I am not showing here, because they are intended for a reader or two. If you'd like to order one of the above cards, let me know. Or if you have another type of card you'd like to see (say, get well, happy birthday -- you get the idea) -- just email me. Over the next week or so, I will be uploading some cards and crafts to the Cottage Studio page on OzarkHandcrafts.com.

I'm sending out this last card to a relative who's been in the hospital with a broken hip:





Can you tell I love pink??

Lisa





No comments: