Friday, June 11, 2010

maine time

We made it to Maine in three days! long but uneventful drive, which is good. It's gorgeous out here -- in the high 60s or low 70s. Which is actually kinda cold when the wind's blowing.
We've feasted on lobster rolls & crab salad sandwiches, and are about to have more lobster rolls in a little bit.
I'm blogging live (haha) from Popham State park beach. It's cold for this Missourian here, but the sun feels great. I had a tour of the Lewiston ER last night, courtesy of a whopper migraine. My Rx failed and I couldn't take the pain (or vomiting!) Any longer. The hospital drugs were groovy & I slept all night. And until 2 the next day.
I have to work tonight and Saturday morning (LiveStrong deadlines snuck up on me), then it's off to Joyce's niece's high school graduation. I'm told there will be cake! :)

No comments: