Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pit Stop

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! Mine got rained on, but it was still a good trip. I made it to Springfield in time to watch the TT Short Track races from the pits (thanks, Dad!) on Friday night.

Then it rained. And rained. They postponed the Mile to Monday, then cancelled it Monday morning. Hopefully the Labor Day weekend weather will be gorgeous -- they are going to try to run TWO Mile races that weekend! I already have a hotel room for me and Baxter. Hopefully gas won't be an unmentionable price by then.

I am home for a few more days and enjoying it. I am on a kick to promote the massage a bit more, which means re-working my brochures and fliers. I'm writing articles for a fabulous new web site, GoHorseShow.com, which will hopefully translate into more business. Then it's off to Oklahoma City on Monday. Wish me luck!

It's strawberry season here in Missouri. Joyce and I went picking yesterday, taking advantage of the cool weather. Now I have to figure out what to do with all these berries (besides eating them until I have a stomachache)!

No comments: